Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wyatt Lane Harkey

Can't believe it but any day now I am going to be an "Auntie Co" to a cute little boy name Wyatt Lane Harkey!!! I am pretty excited! I know that I am going to be so broke if I keep buying him stuff like I have for the past 9 months, but its so worth it!! I am so happy for my awesome sister in law and brother to be able to have a little one in there life. They are going to be amazing parents thats for sure :) I am not for sure how they came up with or why they wanted his first name to be Wyatt, but I do know why his middle name is Lane. Nate and I use to have a cousin who was basically like an uncle to us. He was the one that was always at your house, had a heart of gold and was just an amazing person. He was one of my dad's best friends and close cousin. I was very little when he was here but it was like yesterday in my mind. My dad use to race cars on the weekends and lets just say if it wasn't for Lane holding my hand and promising me that my dad was going to be ok at the end of the race I would of been one crying little girl. I know everyone has that one person in your life that you wish was still here. I am so happy that my little nephew with have a little "Lane" in him and can wear his name proud. Now if only this little stubborn boy who is already like his father would just hurry up and get here I will be on cloud 9 :) until than I will just be living out in no man's land!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet Mr. Wyatt!!! Love your story about Lane...we've all got ppl in our lives like that, I'm so sorry y'alls left too soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete