Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Growing Up

So this is my first blog, and I wasn't for sure on what to write about so here goes............

When you were a little kid was there that one thing that you wanted to be when you got older? Mine was a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader or a Teacher, and lets just say I am not meant to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. Here recently I have thought long and hard about being a teacher, and my chance is finally here. Yes I know they are cutting teachers, but aren't you suppose to have a career that you want to enjoy? I can remember putting all my stuffed animals on my bed and having the time of my life. My brother and I are complete opposites when it comes to being by ourselves. He always had to have someone playing with him, and I was perfectly fine playing in my room talking to my students (animals).

My point of my blog is here recently I have taken my teaching test. I don't know how to feel about it, but I know I did my best. I think I am so scared of the disappointment if it doesn't go the way I want it to go. Or the disappointment of letting everyone else down. I have faith that it will turn out great, but will not know until I get that email telling me yes or no! Why is it that a test has to prove that one is a good teacher? I guess I will find out in a couple of days what my next step is....until than I will just be living my life "Out In No Man's Land"

No comments:

Post a Comment